Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ahhhhh.

I am sitting at my work table, drinking coffee. Eden is crawling over here from the living area. It should take her 7 or 8 minutes. Madee is sitting here with me playing with a new playdo set and we are all just chilling before we head out to the Duluth Public Library for some playtime fun and hopefully some new friends.

It seems like a long time since I have had a morning like this. If I have ever had a morning like this since having 2 kids.

I like it a lot.

I have some fun pictures to share, but I still can't seem to upload them to blogger, so they will have to wait.

I don't have pictures of Duluth yet, really, but I am excited to take some. There is something very edgy and gothic about this city. It is built on bluffs that over look Lake Superior and there are lots of old brick buildings and the streets right downtown go straight up and down like a teeny San Fransisco.

I have to mention right here that Madee is playing with this beach themed play-do set and it came with 4 cans of play-do and it has this sand colored batch that must have gotten messed up. It is almost like moldable sand or something but it is also gross and I don't want to touch it.

It looks like something a cat hacked up.

Anyhoo.
My moment of zen is over and the kids are needing me to get back to yelling at them. Madee is testing my "play-do only on the table" policy and EDEN WANT FOOD!

1 comment:

Hollie Ackerson said...

I look forward to meeting you soon! Charlie shared your
blog with me and I am really enjoying it along with the
amazing photos!
Hollie

 
© 2011 Designs by Dana