Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas is Coming

And I haven't even started doing anything with our advent calendar yet.
Bah.
Must get on that today.

Anyway, here are the kids doing some painting.
They are quite little artists and love nothing more than cutting, coloring, and general masterpiece making. In fact, at school they can pretty much paint whenever they want to.
Just one more reason I love Inspirations Learning Center.

I have a lot of catching up to do on life. I have been pretty busy throwing myself into a new job that I am excited to talk more about, but it's gonna have to be later, because it's Wednesday and the kids are home from school, and they really want to go do stuff.

So don't wait any longer! Go see my little artistes!









1 comment:

TheNextMartha said...

That is awesome. I wish it was warmer here longer. I only let them do that kind of stuff in the summer when I can hose them down.

 
© 2011 Designs by Dana