Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Painted Arizona

Madee and I did some painting yesterday, and it is all she can talk about. "Peening Peening Peening!"

Local plant. A Native American dude came by the camp yesterday and told me to watch my babies close or the coyotes would come snatch them.

I told him he better watch his coyotes close or my babies will....


Rock I found in shape of a heart on left.
The little Bhudda is to help me remember to breathe.

So, a couple of hours we crossed the Bay Bridge last week, a cable snapped and hit 4 cars. A couple minutes before we crossed the Bay Bridge I got a ticket. He pulled me over because he thought I was driving in the carpool lane alone. He gave me a ticket for some other stupid thing.

Point is, he gave me a ticket. When i texted Charlie that I was pulled over, I told him I wish I had put on my make up. When he gave me the ticket, I told the officer, "Well I must be getting old." He assured me that wasn't the case.
Whatever, whippersnapper. Just shut up and give me my ticket so I can go cry.

Charlie was in the UPS Store later when he found this card.

Painted Arizona Sunset

It looks like a bird.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

That's one of the things I loved most about living in Arizona, is getting to see those GORGEOUS sunsets every night. Of course, it was easier to enjoy them living in Flagstaff, but I don't know if they would have been great enough alone living in Phoenix. GREAT pictures! You really should consider framing some and giving them away as Christmas presents. That's what I'd do! Hope you guys are doing well. Come back soon!

 
© 2011 Designs by Dana