Friday, February 26, 2010

TGIF

SqweeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Madee's Weather board made it as a feature on OhDeeDoh.com today!

Also, the girls and I spent the day driving to Plymouth, WI to hang out with the other Van Derven girls and celebrate Rachel's 2nd birthday. We left Dad home to fend for himself, but don't worry, he has Ono to protect him and Zeus to eat if he gets snowed in for 45 days.

The girls were AWESOME +4 the whole trip and we made killer time.

I actually couldn't believe how great they were.

It makes me wonder who is really throwing tantrums when it is all 6 of us....YES, ONO I'M LOOKING AT YOU.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Congrats on your weather board being shown on OhDeeDoh! It's pretty badass. Loving that site too btw. I'm dying for the Belle and Boo pillows at the top of their site today (Aubrey's room is smothered in Belle and Boo prints and now we must have pillows!).

 
© 2011 Designs by Dana