Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Random Stuff I Find on the Camera


I have a couple cameras I use regularly, and the point and shoot water/shock/disaster-proof one gets in the hands of the kids all the time. Its the one I keep in my purse so if I need a camera, I probably have a camera, but sometimes it just gets drowned in my purse and I don't download for a while.

In fact, here is a picture of me from Madee's perspective. I think it was a day or 2 after Christmas as we drove to see Tangled. Which was awesome, by the way. I mean, seriously, Rapunzel is my new favorite princess.

Anyhoo, back in December when the Dervs were here, we went on an airboat ride, which was BEYOND AWESOME. And although the ride itself was barely documented (Eden freaked out for the first several minutes) here are a few pics from that day too.

Hot dog stand right by the train station.

Funny story, as Madee was sitting eating her dog, some lady walked past our picnic table and Madee stuck her hand out behind her back ever so subtly and the lady gave her a random high five on the sly.

Running around with PopPop. Last night as I was going through these pics> Eden started pointed and yelling POPPOP!POPPOP!POPPOP!

So I think she likes him a little.

What's not to like? Pop pop on the airboat.

I think the main reason she freaked was the life jacket.

Cutie Pie airboat riders.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new design.

 
© 2011 Designs by Dana