Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Friday

Start getting "in the mood" because it is almost HALLOWEEN!

Me? I am under a frighteningly huge and smelly pile of laundry, old broken toys and poop diapers.

Don't be jealous, and still I KNOW you are.

Anyhoo, after a funny discussion about handing out odd things for trick-or-treaters, my twitter friend Kelley over at Kelley's Break Room has compiled an extensive list from our findings, which I have to point out, seems to have left out my FAVORITE bad treat, which is the religious tracts with a sketch of my face on the cover. :D

Anyhoo go visit Kelley's blog today and find out how not to get your house egged!

MWAH chickens! Have a super weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking me up today!!! Youda bomb!! Did I leave those tracts off?? Shame on me! If you dipped those suckers in chocolate, they actually taste quite good. :)

 
© 2011 Designs by Dana