Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tweet Up Photo Shoot

If you know me, you will know that I start every other sentence with, "My friend on the twitters," or, "I found out on the twitters that..." and lots of times, you might even roll your eyes like maybe they aren't even real friends...

like I am some washed up middle aged dude who games in his basement with people in Greenland (not that there is anything wrong with that)...

and that maybe imaginary "tweeple" @japster24 and @Lins610 are creepy serial killers or worse (if worse is possible.)

But CHECK THEM OUT!

No, seriously, CHECK THEM OUT - here is their blog, Waking Up Williams.

They dragged me out into the woods where no one could hear me scream, and I wasn't scared for a minute because they are SO STINKING CUTE!

Click the photo to see the rest of the sesh!


Twitter friends are real people, yall, they just aren't always your neighbors, but these 3? I super wish they were mine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures, K!

 
© 2011 Designs by Dana