Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sea World

"I want THESE, Mom!"

Thank goodness for the all the retail shopping at Theme Parks!

Oh, and lady? did you realize this park was like 100 square miles before you chose your footwear today? Geesh! (Far right, in gladiator heels.)

Madee's favorite part was the hula hooping area with a DJ.

She can't help it Lady Gaga makes her butt move!

Getting the hang of it, Mom!

Whose face is cuter? Sea Lion? or Goofy Madee?

Goofy Madee wins every time.

And the sweaty hot sweetness of a stroller baby seeing sharks...

Thank goodness my parents gave us passes for the rest of the year, because you just can't do it all in a day!

Anybody up for a Sea World trip? We have to go back to see Shamu!

5 comments:

Alena said...

I am jealous! I LOVE SEA WORLD!!

Jaime said...

I want to go!!! Why do you have to be so far away?

Christine @ SugarPlumTreasures said...

I am so jealous. I would love to go to Sea World - its one of my favorite places.

Jerseygyrl said...

I love sea world!

Steph said...

Heeeeyyyy....this looks a lot like Sea World Orlando. Are you from this area?? We go to Sea World or Disney every weekend :)

 
© 2011 Designs by Dana